Most women want to be healthy so it is quite important for them to know how to properly take care for the body and understand about illness and pre-disease prevention. It really matters for women of all ages to receive expert advice on diseases because it can reduce the risk of getting them or treat them in a timely manner.
Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic of Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai understands the needs of women of all ages and is ready to serve with the medical team of all branches, from maternity and childbirth to gynecology and infertility including annual health checkup, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of women’s diseases, antenatal care, labor and delivery by obstetricians with specialized experience in various fields and professional nurses for expert advice and the peace of mind of patients and loved ones.
Services provided for women of all ages
- Basic health checkup and complete diagnosis.
- Physical examination and counseling for preparation before marriage or having children.
- Cervical cancer screening (Thin Prep) and HPV virus detection including vaccination for cervical cancer prevention.
- Ultrasonography for abnormalities of internal organs of women with ultrasound machine that produces clear images.
- Bone densitometry in menopausal patients.
- Diagnosis for menstrual disorders such as menstrual cramps, abdominal pain, and vaginal discharge.
- All types of cancer in women of all ages such as cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, etc.
- Treatment with open-abdominal surgery for gynecological problems.
- Medical care for menopausal women including expert advice on preparation before menopause, during menopause, and after menopause.
- Medical care and prevention for osteoporosis in postmenopausal women
- Consultation and treatment for hormonal changes and other problems.
- Treatment for other women’s diseases.
In addition, the clinic focuses on the importance of medical and health care for pregnant women from before having children, during pregnancy, and after childbirth by the team of medical experts together with multidisciplinary teams.
- Consultation and preparation before having children
- Consultation and solution for infertility problems
- Examination for diseases and disorders of mothers and fetuses
- Diagnosis for chromosomal disorders or thalassemia by maternal and fetal medicine specialists
- Down syndrome screening
- Consultation for childbirth options (natural childbirth or cesarean section including sterilization)
- Labor and childbirth with modern equipment and technology
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Preparation for breastfeeding and consultation for breastfeeding problems
Alternative medicine with gynecological surgery
Treatment for many female diseases should depend on the indications and limitations of each surgical procedure including the discretion and experience of the doctor.