At Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai, the Women’s Health Clinic provides complete obstetrics and gynecological (OB/GYN) care in a comfortable and reassuring environment. Our clinic is staffed with a world-class team of physicians, nurses and technicians, and state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment technology.
The Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai network of specialized clinics places the doctors at the Women’s Health Clinic in an excellent position to provide comprehensive and collaborative care. The clinic is a full-service practice addressing the healthcare needs of women at every stage of life from family planning, to midwifery and delivery care, mid-life healthcare, menopause and post-menopause counseling and management. Our expert doctors specialize in the prevention of diseases such as cervical cancer and osteoporosis, and the diagnosis of both cancerous and non-cancerous tumors.
The clinic is equipped with the latest specialized laboratory analyses, digital ultrasound, and digital mammogram and bone density scanners. Our internationally trained physicians are at the forefront of new surgical methods, including minimally invasive endoscopic procedures and other alternatives to hysterectomies.
- Premarital and preconception counseling, childbearing and prenatal care
- Screening and diagnostic tests of fetuses at high risk of Down Syndrome by high-frequency 2-dimensional, 3-dimensional, and 4-dimensional ultrasound
- Fetal blood tests for prenatal diagnosis of genetic abnormalities by specialized maternal-fetal medicine physicians
- Antenatal care for normal and complicated or high-risk pregnancies
- Labor and pre-delivery and post-delivery care
- Supportive breastfeeding preparation and counseling
- Birth control services
- Routine ultrasound to check gestational age and fetal development
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of reproductive health problems and sexual development disorders
- Post-menopausal care clinic for osteoporosis prevention
- Preventive measures for sexually transmitted diseases
- Prevention of cervical cancer through screening and diagnosis of abnormal pre-cancerous cervical cells
- Diagnosis and treatment of reproductive health problems
- Disorders of menstrual discharge
- Laparoscopic diagnosis and surgery for abdominal pain and disorders resulting from a tumor or cancer of the reproductive organs
- Screenings for gynecological disorders with high-frequency abdominal, vaginal or rectal ultrasound and sexual health counseling
- Hormonal therapy and checkups