The skin is the largest organ that covers most areas of the body and protects our body from various pathogens such as viruses and bacteria. It helps to control the temperature and maintain the body’s water balance as well. The skin changes always at every age of life as there is a difference between male skin and female skin. Obviously, skin is a delicate matter that needs to be taken care of by skin specialist.
With a combination of modern devices with international standards and careful diagnosis of dermatologists who provide personalized care, Skin Clinic of Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai is able to provide skin treatment services and restore the health of skin to the maximum efficiency, meeting all the needs of healthy and beautiful skin.
Comprehensive skin care services for adults and children
- Analysis of general skin diseases such as skin cancer, skin rashes, skin allergies, urticarial (hives), psoriasis, blisters, inflamed veins, skin disorders, and SLE.
- Analysis of hair and scalp problems such as dandruff and different types of hair loss from both genetic and disease.
- Treatment of skin infections such as eczema, ringworm, fungal infection, shingles, herpes, warts, varicella, and sexually transmitted diseases in patients with normal or abnormal immunity.
- Finding the cause of hives, skin allergy, dermatitis, sun rash, and allergic rashes
- Treatment of chronic dermatitis, psoriasis, and vitiligo
Additionally, Skin Clinic provides esthetic services as follows.
- Botulinum Toxin Injection (Botox) to treat wrinkles, lift or reduce sagging skin, and define jawline for V-shape face including Botox injections to reduce sweat and treat neurological diseases.
- Vitamin Infusion is a technology that relies on the principle of electroporation, injection of supplement or vitamin solution into the skin using Infusion ™ innovation. It can deliver the vitamin solution up to a depth of 1 centimeter by stimulating the protein in the skin layer causing temporary changes on the top surface structure, mostly consists of dead skin cells, and temporarily forming small holes beneath the skin that help the solution to penetrate into the skin better without causing any harm to the skin
- Pristine Diamond Microdermabrasion is a skin cell renewal technology called Microdermabrasion using a special applicator with abrasive diamond tip that helps to effectively exfoliate the epidermis and vacuum suction system to stimulate the skin’s blood circulation system, create collagen and elastin fibers, and help to strengthen the skin structure
- IPL Laser, similar to laser treatment, helps to improve skin appearance and reduce the redness of acne scars.
- CO2 Laser is a specific laser used to treat skin tumors and it can be used in surgery (Laser Excision) and skin peeling (Laser Vaporization or Ablation). The energy of the light is absorbed by water molecules that are in the tissue, and accordingly, it can cut or destroy almost any type of tissue.
- Q Switch Nd: YAG Laser is a laser that emits light waves with high intensity and density in a short period of time releasing two types of laser beams. The first type is a laser with wavelength of 532 nm as it reduces the pigmentations in the surface layer and has the ability to absorb pigments and hemoglobin. This type of laser is suitable for tattoo removal, red marks, freckles, melanin and skin pigmentations, etc. The second type of laser is a laser with wavelength of 1,064 nm, suitable for black or blue pigment in deeper skin layer, such as freckles, scars, or tattoos without causing any damage to the top skin layer. If using both types of lasers together, it will increase the efficiency of skin color changes in the problematic area and help the skin to be smoother and more radiant. In addition, the combination of new laser shooting methods does not cause any pain or damage after treatment.
- Fotona ER: YAG Laser is a laser treatment for skin rejuvenation and it has been certified by European and American food and drug administration that this type of laser is not harmful to the skin in the short and long term. It does not cause scarring because collagen under the skin has been stimulated resulting in collagen production that will last longer. This laser is safe and very effective in treatments for acne scars, large pores, skin discoloration, dark spots, and permanent hair removal.