Our experienced physicians at the Health Promotion Center use advanced medical technology to monitor your health, enabling early detection and treatment of health problems. We offer strategies for staying healthy, including ways to be active and stay strong to help you achieve a healthier life.
We offer a variety of individual health check-up programs according to gender, age and occupation. Patients can choose a program that is most appropriate for their needs. We also offer specific programs to satisfy government and business requirements requiring a medical certificate.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive medical check-up
- Medical check-up for pre-employment, work permit, driver’s license and medical insurance
- Pre-travel medical check-up
- Annual check-up for employers
- Onsite medical check-up
Health Check-up Programs
We offer a variety of individual health check-up programs according to gender, age and occupation. The physician will perform a thorough physical examination, carrying out many baseline checks such as chest x-ray, electrocardiogram, blood pressure, pulse and BMI. Blood and urine samples will be taken for further analysis including checking full blood count, cholesterol, thyroid and much more, depending on the health check-up package you choose.
Regular medical check-ups help the doctor diagnose and detect a disease before it advances and becomes more severe. We also offer the following tests, depending on the health check-up package you choose:
- Exercise Stress Test (EST)
- Ultrasound Whole Abdomen
- Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI)
- Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound
- Bone Density Lumbar Hip
- Complete a questionnaire detailing lifestyle and personal and family medical history.
- Select the check-up program that best meets your needs with the assistance of one of our knowledgeable staff.
- Vital signs such as temperature, pulse and blood pressure will be checked, along with height and weight.
- An eye examination will be performed depending on the package selected.
- A blood specimen will be collected and sent to the laboratory for testing.
- Enjoy a complimentary snack from the Gourmet Coffee Shop while waiting for your results.
- Meet with your physician and have the opportunity to ask questions or discuss concerns regarding your test results.
- The results will be provided to you in English, and printed in a booklet for your records.
- Other tests deemed necessary by the doctor will be conducted with the assistance of a nurse who will guide you through each step of the process.
- Please make an appointment prior to the examination.
- Sleep at least 6 to 8 hours before the examination.
- Don’t drink coffee before the health check-up examination.
- Refrain from drinking and eating and avoid high cholesterol foods at least 10 to 12 hours before the examination.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol at least 24 hours before the examination.
- Please request a stool container for the fecal examination in advance and bring it with you on the day of the examination (should not exceed 24 hours after collecting the stool sample).
- For the Exercise Stress Test, please bring sports clothes, shoes and socks that are comfortable to wear on the day of the examination.
- After the blood withdrawal and before the ultrasound lower abdomen examination, please drink plenty of water and hold your urine until the ultrasound examination is complete.
- Please bring a list of any diseases, medications, vaccines or other health records and provide to the doctor for an accurate diagnosis.
- For female patients only:
- If you are pregnant or have a chance of being pregnant, please inform the staff in advance before the health checkup.
- The health checkup should not be performed during menstruation.
- The urine test should only be performed at least 7 days after the menstrual cycle.
- The breast cancer screening with a digital mammogram device should be performed at least 7 days after menopause.
Why Choose Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai Health Promotion Center
- Our health check-up programs can help your doctor detect any possible ailments or diseases you are at risk for and increase your chances for treatment.
- We provide individual treatment plans to help you get healthier or maintain good health.
- Our health check-up programs help you to understand your overall health, identify risk factors and areas for improvement.
- Our highly qualified physicians will take the time to listen to you and understand your medical history, taking into account any symptoms you are currently experiencing.
Packages & Promotions
Medical Check-up Packages 2021
Expired Date: 31 December 2021