The eyes are considered as the most important organs of the body because eyes can perceive the outside world and convey the feeling.
Regular eye check-ups help us keep our eyes in a good condition. They are essential for early diagnosis and treatment of any problems that may occur. Early detection and treatment can slow down or even reverse the progression of eye disease. The faster you know, the sooner you get the treatment.
Eye Health Services
- Basic eye examination and fully diagnosis
- Occupational eye examination
- Air Puff Tonometer
- Abnormal intra ocular pressure and eye disease examination by Slit Lamp
- Retinal disorders examination by nonmydriatic fundus photography
- Autorefracto keratometer
- Intra ocular lens measurement by laser machine: AL scan
- Optic disc and retinal examination by Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Visual field test by Standard Automated Perimetry
Eye Treatment Services
- Treatment of eye disease such as conjunctivitis, dry eye, corneal ulcers, etc.
- Treatment of cataract and cataract surgery with phacoemulsification which is a modern, safe, and effective tool. There are many types of artificial lenses available for patients especially the special lenses such as multifocal lens, Toric lens, etc.
- Treatment of pterygium and pterygium surgery by conjunctival transplantation techniques with modern and safe equipment which are recoverable and prevent the recurrence.
- Treatment of glaucoma both primary open angle glaucoma and angle-closure glaucoma or acute and chronic with laser machine or surgery
- Eye muscle and eye lid disorder such as strabismus, entropion, ectropion, ptosis, etc.
- Treatment of retina and vitreous disorder
- Treatment and advice for people with short sightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism with the effective solution such as eyeglasses, contact lenses, and laser surgery
- Treatment of retina disease such as diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachment , or age-related macular degeneration
- Ocular immunology and inflammation (Anterior Uveitis)
- Eye disease in child
- Eye disease related with nervous system
- Ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery
Investigation and Medical Equipment
- Auto refraction and keratometer
- Anterior segment optical coherence tomography
- Optical coherence tomography
- Computerized static perimetry
- Non-mydriatic fundus photography
- Selective laser trabeculoplasty and Yag peripheral iridotomy
- Yag laser capsulotomy
- Argon laser panretinal photocoagulation
- Laser PRP; VISULAS 532 for diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachment, and macular edema