Pediatric Clinic of Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai provides health check-up, vaccination, diagnosis, childcare, and treatment for the newborn up to the age of 16. The treatment covers all common diseases to severe illness which must be treated immediately and monitored closely. Additionally, the pediatric clinic also provides 24-hour emergency care for pediatric patients with the multidisciplinary team of pediatricians and specialists with standard medical equipment to give your child the accurate and effective treatment.
Besides the pediatric team and medical professionals available to provide excellent services with modern medical equipment, we pay attention to sustainability and clean environment as we clearly divide the area into two divisions which are child health clinic for general health checkups and pediatric clinic for children with illness in order to prevent the spread of transmitted disease and bacteria to other children. There is also a toy corner for children to enjoy playing and for promoting child learning and development with closely care by qualified staff of the pediatric clinic.
Specialists of Pediatric Clinic of Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai provide specialized services for children as follows:
- Pediatric Specialist in Neonatology
- Pediatric Specialist in Respiratory Tract Disease
- Pediatric Specialist in Allergy and Immune System
- Pediatric Neurologist
- Pediatric Specialist in Child Development and Behavior
- Pediatric Specialist in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Pediatric Endocrinologist and Metabolic Specialist
Pediatric Clinic of Bangkok Hospital pays special attention to child health care as we provide a variety of services for your beloved children as follows:
Even though your child does not show any signs and symptoms, regular health checkup is highly important because it can reduce the risk of various diseases and identify medical problems so that patient can be treated promptly.
Vaccination service helps to prevent diseases and make children grow up healthily.
- The basic vaccine is a vaccine that all children must receive according to the requirements of the Royal College of Pediatricians of Thailand and the Ministry of Public Health.
- The optional vaccine is a routine vaccination against a period of outbreaks such as rotavirus, influenza, or IPD.