Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai Dental Clinic gives you a new experience of total dental care in a boutique atmosphere for your comfort and convenience.
With the latest development in dentistry, we emphasize a “holistic” concept of dental care. This approach requires teamwork, cooperation and consultation among various specialties in order to achieve the highest quality dental care for our patients.
Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai Dental Clinic utilizes state-of-the-art technology, high quality dental equipment and materials with complete sterilization processes to ensure the quality of treatment and infection control procedures for our patients and all staffs.
Sedation dentistry, also called Sleep Dentistry. If the thought of having your teeth cleaned makes your body tense with fear or in case of patient who have difficulty controlling movement, our anesthesiologist team can provide the following types of sedation ranging from minimal to deep sleep:
- Oral sedation
- IV moderate sedation
- General anesthesia
Dental checkups with Digital X-ray imaging system
Digital imaging using very sensitive sensor helps reducing dose. Due to fast processing, images can be viewed on the dentist’s monitor right away. Dentists can use digital tools such as zoom and brightness adjustment to enhance interpretation.
Dental implants are substitutes for roots of missing teeth which acts as strong foundation to support fixed or removable prosthesis.
3D Dental CT Scan
Computerized 3D CT Scan plays an important role in Dental Implant surgery. This technology allows implantologist to generate an accurate and predictable treatment plan which is a part of long-term success.
Dental Braces or Orthodontics
The latest technologies of Orthodontics:
- Invisalign: The invisible way to straighten teeth using a series of custom-made, nearly undetectable aligners
- Speed Braces (Damon System): Deliver faster treatment, fewer appointments and greater comfort
- Ceramic Braces: Tooth-colored or clear brackets, blending shade to your teeth
- Lingual Braces: The same as Traditional Braces, except that these are placed behind the teeth--so nobody can see from outside
- Traditional Braces / Metal Braces
Root Canal Treatment with Endodontic Microscope
Root Canal Treatment (also called Endodontics) is a procedure used to treat infection inside the tooth. With the help of Endodontic Microscope, endodontist can perform a safety and precision treatment inside the small and complex root canal system.
- Traditional Denture
- Metal-reinforced Denture
- Flexible Denture
Dental Crown and Bridge
- Metal Crown and Bridge
- All Ceramic Crown and Bridge
Tooth-colored fillings (Composite resin)
- ZOOM Tooth Whitening system
- Home Whitening
Dental care for kids or Pediatric Dentistry
Treatments for Gum Disease
- Cleaning with Air-Flow System: Remove plaque and stains without pain by using spray of air, water and salt
- Professional dental cleaning: Remove plaque and tartar
- Scaling and Root planing (Deep-cleaning): Remove plaque and tartar below the gum line under local anesthesia by periodontist
- Pocket reduction surgery
- Bone surgery and Bone graft
4th Floor, Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai
- Monday: 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday: 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday: 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday: 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday: 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 – 17:00
- Sunday: 09:00 – 17:00
List of contact details: